What's new

A little bling and a lot of ka-ching

Old Dude

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
8,838
Reaction score
9,870
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The gf and I had an appointment yesterday and cut through some side streets in Wilkes-Barre. I noticed a small little neighborhood park that I didn't know about and went back today. I found so much clad, I was actually getting tired of digging it, lol. Found the 2 beat up junk rings, a "property of the crayola factory" token, a "funtime arcade" token, 1 housekey, the 2 little cars and the following clad:
5-quarters
9-dimes
4-nickels
1-1941 wheatie(in amazing shape)
53-Lincoln cents
 
Upvote 6
Nice shootin'! You dun good!
 
I can see how that would wear you out. That's a lot of digging. :thumbsup: I find the strangest/most interesting things digging zinc penny signals at parks and older homesites.
 
nice finds!, not too many detectors that way i guess:thumbsup:
 
That's a lot of digging! I hear your frustration but you made good saves.
 
Will definitely remember this place but with no silver, I may wait till next year to go again. It isn't in the best of neighborhoods, lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom