d2 Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2005 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 989 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 29, 2006 #1 I found this weekend. Not as purty as Atlantis' but I am tickled just the same. No pressure cracks but I did have to glue a very small piece back onto the lip...d2 Attachments DSC00934.webp 13 KB · Views: 286 Upvote 0
I found this weekend. Not as purty as Atlantis' but I am tickled just the same. No pressure cracks but I did have to glue a very small piece back onto the lip...d2
Cannonman17 Bronze Member Joined Jul 16, 2006 Messages 1,559 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Aug 29, 2006 #2 Nice!!
A Atlantis0077 Guest Aug 29, 2006 #3 Morning, That's a nice one. A pot is purdy period! Lets go huntin! Atlantis
badandy Hero Member Joined Aug 31, 2005 Messages 802 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Collinsville, IL. Aug 29, 2006 #4 Great find d2! badandy
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Aug 29, 2006 #5 Very Nice ....Looks good to me!
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2006 #6 D2, Very nice bowl. Now, if I found one like that I think I would faint. RR