What's new

A little CRH

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Won't have much time today but will be able to hit a few banks. I'm going to try to obtain $500 or more in hand rolled dimes which should ensure that I will at least get SOME silver. I still ask for halves but they have been very scarce in my area. I will also try to get $500 or more in quarters to see if I can score a silver Washington.

Good luck all,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I too have had to dabble in the dime hunt as the competition in my area is huge for halves these days. It's hard to get ahold of a nice amount of them, and usually they are already searched. I will usually find a couple silvers in the dimes per box. Haven't really hit hand rolled dimes much yet, once in a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom