What's new

A little extra

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
I decided to do a little road trip today while running some errands. As I came across banks I would stop in and ask if they had any halves they were willing to sell. And if they didn't have any then I would buy $10 in nickels. Well, I stopped by 16 banks and managed to get about $400 in halves and $40 in nickels. The halves produced two '64s an forteen 40%'s and I got the new Washington DC quarter as part of changed at one bank. The nickels were nearly a bust except that one roll had 41 coins with the extra coin being a dime. So it was a pretty good day.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0338_1_1_1.webp
    IMG_0338_1_1_1.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 0
Seems like a successful Treasure Hunt to me. Congratulations.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom