What's new

A Little Gold, Colonial & Civil War relics

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a good time Saturday at our club hunt, this was a planted hunt but I did find this gold ring that wasn't. (I wouldn't post seeded finds). I got out to a Civil War site yesterday & found a pulled Williams cleaner bullet, an eagle button (that crumbled in the hole, now just a button back...), a colonial dandy button, an odd piece of carved lead & a lock cover(?). Thanks for looking & HH! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445300562.585017.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445300577.303054.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445300587.999942.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445300604.501306.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445300618.631776.webp
 
Upvote 32
HEY MAGNUM NICE FINDS AND A SWEET RING .
 
Nice Digs MG! I don't ever recall digging a pulled Wms. cleaner bullet-very cool! WTG, Q.
 
Gz on the golddd!!! At a seeded hunt no less! I love it!
TFS and HH
-UP
 
Nice Digs MG! I don't ever recall digging a pulled Wms. cleaner bullet-very cool! WTG, Q.

Hmmm. Me either come to think of it . . .
 
Gold and relics, a perfect day :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Nice hunt!! I love finding carved lead.:thumbup:
 
Well done Josh. Best of luck to you!
 
Very nice Finds, seems I dug a Very Similar Carved piece a Couple years back, Cleaners are Cool, & Ill def take a button back over the 20+ Shotgun Hulls I dug on Sunday.
Davers
 
Nice finds Josh. Congratulations
 
Nice finds, especially the ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom