Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, after silver finds two days in a row, with only one merc yesterday, it was a tougher hunt today. I found a lot of bullets and shotgun headstamps, most fairly deep before digging a two coin coin spill, the no date buff and a 1917 wheatie. The buff was a welcomed sight for sure. also dug the mandatory pile of pull tabs/rings and foil with several iron rings or washers. My hat actually go sweaty today, it was 26 this morning LOL.

Attachments

• 20180308_133235.jpg
    20180308_133235.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • 20180308_182228.jpg
    20180308_182228.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 63
Upvote 14
Still looks like a good day of detecing, nice finds and congrats!!! "D"

Buffs are always fun to dig...even tho u think you're digging ANOTHER pull tab! The signal is a little sharper and doesn't jump as much. Congrats on another successful day, dragging home a few keepers...Frosties all around! Ddf

Nice hunt, thanx for sharing!

Hi congrats on the nice wheaty and Buff:icon_thumright:. I had the honor once to dig a wheaty coin a wheaty button and a Buff. Those are coins that are not often found by us.

Nice finds! I'm buff hunting with a goal of one before 12/31!! (it'll be my first!) :thumbsup:

Buffs are always fun to dig...even tho u think you're digging ANOTHER pull tab! The signal is a little sharper and doesn't jump as much. Congrats on another successful day, dragging home a few keepers...Frosties all around! Ddf

Frosties are always welcome! and yeah, wasn't thinking coins at all

Nice finds! I'm buff hunting with a goal of one before 12/31!! (it'll be my first!) :thumbsup:

a year ago I was just hoping to find one metal detecting, now I have 4 under my belt and my wife has one, her's is the nicest one though. a permission can change everything very quickly. good luck on finding many buffs

I always like to see buffalos in the hole. Nice finds.

I love an old Buffalo nickel every time. I know I can't "pay" for my sins but, with every beer can and pull tab I dig I feel like I am.:occasion14::laughing7: Nice little hunt.

OLE HEAD STAMPS ARE POPPING,MUST BE SPRING.

OLE HEAD STAMPS ARE POPPING,MUST BE SPRING.

I pretty much find several every time I hunt in this area, some days are more than others

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back