What's new

A Lot of Labor on Labor Day!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out to Long Island around 7am, one-hour before low tide, and met up with John, Peter, and a couple of other water guys. The big excitement today was a very large tree trunk that had washed up on Field 6 at Jones.

Got a very wet and sandy cell phone, a pocket knife, a few clad coins - and a "Good Luck" token, right at the end of the hunt! I don't think I have seen it more sanded in out there. Every step on the beach, and right up to my knees in the surf, I sunk in with every step.

After three-hours, averaging 10-targets-per-hour, I called it quits and the better half and I headed back home to Westchester (54-miles). A disappointing day finds wise, but great to be on the beach and see a few of my Buds!
 

Attachments

  • j1.webp
    j1.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 347
  • j2.webp
    j2.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0
Robert Moses Lot 2 wasn't any better. Did Lot 5 yesterday and Sunken Meadow three days ago and all the same.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom