What's new

A lot of newbies lately

dave5710

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
615
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
I have noticed alot of new posters here, in the last couple days. Welcome aboard, we will try to help, if we can. And remember we love pictures.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks I am one of the newbies. The picture thing having a little trouble with but I hope to get the hang of it here soon. I also might have to ask a few questions along the way.
 
Look who's Talkin..... lol

Date Registered: Mar 06, 2010, 10:43:24 PM

Just sayin. :dontknow: :laughing9:

Mojo
 
EastKyMiner said:
Thanks I am one of the newbies. The picture thing having a little trouble with but I hope to get the hang of it here soon. I also might have to ask a few questions along the way.
I use www.photobucket.com makes it easy for a puter dummy like ME. HH Mark
 
coinmojo said:
Look who's Talkin..... lol

Date Registered: Mar 06, 2010, 10:43:24 PM

Just sayin. :dontknow: :laughing9:

Mojo
icon_lolsign.gif
 

Attachments

  • icon_lolsign.gif
    icon_lolsign.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 393
I am truly sorry Mister Mojo for having forgotten my place. I will clear all new posts with you from now on.
 
dave5710 said:
I am truly sorry Mister Mojo for having forgotten my place. I will clear all new posts with you from now on.

Not a problem.... I was just thinking it a little funny comming from a guy who has only logged a couple of months on this site. But it's nice of you to offer advice. Thats the spirit that keeps me comming back to read post here almost nightly for a couple of years now.

All comments are welcomed.... Well except for the really rude ones.

Mojo
 
10-4 on the rude comments, Mojo.

When does a newby earn her wings and graduate? My guess is at least one calendar year???


apush :read2:
 
apush said:
10-4 on the rude comments, Mojo.

When does a newby earn her wings and graduate? My guess is at least one calendar year???


apush :read2:
In my opinion, whether your here for a day or a year, if you offer something positive to the site then you've earned your wings. That being said, you have to have been here for a while to get to "know" some of the "personalities" on here that's all. 99% of the people on here are here for good reasons. I don't mean to speak for him but the way I read it, Coinmojo's comments were said in jest with no harm intended. How do I know? Because i've been here a while. :thumbsup:
 
im a newby techniqually then, but from the small amount of time ive been here, ive learned to tell that i dont think mojo's comment was meant 2b rude...just informative or whatever. also, dave thats very nice of u 2 have offered help, very nice and welcoming to the newcomers.
 
I'm a newbie, so what exactly is this CRHing thing all about?
 
packfan_1982 said:
I'm a newbie, so what exactly is this CRHing thing all about?

See the pinned topic on the top, it should tell you everything you need to know.
Enjoy your new found addiction..... :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom