What's new

A Lunker Band

cjc

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
801
Reaction score
1,151
Golden Thread
0
Location
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
This one is from December it's 18K, 17.6 grams--biggest yet. Missed it going along a shoreline several times then heard it going up and down the same section. I think I missed it first time becasue of how much the machine "loads up" when you push the coil down into deeper water and against instead of across the waves. Won't be making that mistake again. Scale coin is a nickel.
cjc
http://clivesgoldpage.com/
 

Attachments

  • bandxx.webp
    bandxx.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 737
Upvote 0
Nice!
That ring is huge bud.
Mike
 
WOW, just checked the weight on my largest wedding band and it was 12 grams and huge, so I can imagine how big that sucker is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom