A Marathon Hunt

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony and I took the trip to Iron Patch's territory for a three day hunt. We also got rained out on Day 1...I don't usually care about the rain but it was coming down so hard it filled my boots..not fun. Unfortunately the best potential sites were still planted so we spent a lot of time driving looking for new sites. We got a few permissions but the targets came from the "beat sites". It was a great trip despite the inconsiderate farmers and their dang crops...10 coins, a bunch of buttons and assorted relics including a tiny colonial era breech buckle and a ramrod thimble...which I am always happy to find!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444947058.481992.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444947127.194599.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 6
Nice hunt ! :icon_thumleft:

A lot of coppers there! The rampipe still has some ramrod in it.

Id like to think that some of those sites grow new finds every so often!
Great news that theres lots waiting under the spuds, i can't wait!

That's a whole lot of good finds IP missed! Surprised you didn't get all those silvers he missed last year lol.

Wow nice haul!! Very productive:occasion14: Curious to see what comes out of the other fields...

That pretty much sums up our year. The crop rotation spoilt all our good sites & our hunting out new ones was pretty unsuccessful. Its not a bad year by any means but the numbers are low.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back