What's new

A metal investment tracking app?

A#1

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2018
Messages
532
Reaction score
659
Golden Thread
0
Location
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone ever seen an app like this?

Hopefully android based.

Something I can track the value of my current holdings with.

I'd like to plug in and store the numbers of my junk silver, bars and rounds, and have it help me keep track of things.

Perhaps a spreadsheet template?
 
Well, to answer my own question.

If anyone else is looking for something similar.....

My Apmex account has a "portfolio tool". It keeps track of my purchases thru them, and I can enter others manually. It keeps track of individual acquisition cost and current value of the individual items, and all my stuff as a whole. A nice pie chart shows me the ratio of gold to silver in my chest.

Exactly what I wanted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom