WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,680
- Reaction score
- 43,404
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
Update:
For any who care, I do tend to listen pretty good. (As my many finds will bear out.
)
I decided to go with an ACE 150.
Being a Garrett kinda guy, I figured I could teach this one best.
Thanks for all the help!
HH!
For any who care, I do tend to listen pretty good. (As my many finds will bear out.
)I decided to go with an ACE 150.
Being a Garrett kinda guy, I figured I could teach this one best.
Thanks for all the help!
HH!







