tanz 82 Hero Member Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 563 Reaction score 1,311 Golden Thread 1 Location N.mass- S.nh 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #1 Found this guy about 8 inches down ringing up as a quarter it was made in sheffield england around 1914 Upvote 26
Found this guy about 8 inches down ringing up as a quarter it was made in sheffield england around 1914
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #2 Nice good sized silver find! Congrats!
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #3 That is one Beautiful find, Congrats! I love the picture on it.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #4 BOY THERE FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT THE NANNY WHISTLE WAS A PADDLE, I REMEMBER IT WHISTLED UNTIL IT MADE CONTACT AND HOW.THAT IS DIFFRENT FIND AND REALLY NEAT.
BOY THERE FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT THE NANNY WHISTLE WAS A PADDLE, I REMEMBER IT WHISTLED UNTIL IT MADE CONTACT AND HOW.THAT IS DIFFRENT FIND AND REALLY NEAT.
DirtStalker Bronze Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,258 Reaction score 3,337 Golden Thread 3 Location Upstate SC 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #5 Sweet find.
EasternShoreMetal Hero Member Joined Nov 21, 2014 Messages 753 Reaction score 633 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore of Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro w/DD coil. also, still have a Fisher F2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #6 That is one of the coolest things! Neat find. WTG and HH!
tanz 82 Hero Member Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 563 Reaction score 1,311 Golden Thread 1 Location N.mass- S.nh 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 Thread Owner #7 Sutphin your a funny guy lol
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #8 I've never seen one of those posted here ever ! Cool Find .
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2015 #9 Very cool find, Nice digs.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2015 #10 That is a very nice find. I have never seen one with such a nice scene on it.
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Jun 30, 2015 #11 Very cool find. I have seen one of these before. Congrats.
BFR Sr. Member Joined Oct 7, 2014 Messages 384 Reaction score 585 Golden Thread 0 Location Lower thumb knuckle Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2015 #12 Great find!!! BFR
tanz 82 Hero Member Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 563 Reaction score 1,311 Golden Thread 1 Location N.mass- S.nh 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2015 Thread Owner #13 Carolina Tom said: Very cool find. I have seen one of these before. Congrats. Click to expand... Where ? I want to know more about it !
Carolina Tom said: Very cool find. I have seen one of these before. Congrats. Click to expand... Where ? I want to know more about it !