A new Explorer II and a 10 KT gold diamond ring!

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a new Minelab Explorer II and took it out for a test drive at a local elementary school. The first thing I found in a tire covered play area was a nice 10KT gold diamond. A first for me, gold ring and also diamond ring. It just don,t get much better. Also some clad, a quarter and 10 pennies, one was a Canadian. I live in Maryland? My wife has already tried it on and it fits! Go figure.

Ed Donovan

Attachments

• finds61506.jpg
    finds61506.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 471
  • 10KTdiamond ring.jpg
    10KTdiamond ring.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 470
Upvote 0
Neilo,

And the numbers are!

11 Fer 1 Cond it is a small 10 KT gold ring.

I also did my wife's wedding ring. it is also a 10 KT gold but is a little larger, a little more gold,

11 Fer 4 Cond. Hope this helps. The numbers in the field when found were 12 F 5 C and a few more around that. I was not going to dig it but decided to to check the Explorer II,s readings. I guess I got a little lucky.

Ed Donovan

Very nice Ed...Congrats on your first gold/diamond ring..its a beaut!

Hi Ed your numbers correspond with mine perfectly, no rings measured 12f 5c. It makes you realise not to ignore those quieter signals which most people think are alfoil or junk, I have one ring which read 13f 1c it is very thin but it has five nice diamonds in it.I never use the reject alfoil pattern small gold chains are in that area.hope you find plenty seeya Neilo ;D

That's a beautiful ring! Too bad the wife claimed it, but, oh well, if she's happy, everyones happy, right, lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back