What's new

A new one today.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been detecting this old ghost town site for 14 years, this site was there from 1835- 1860s time frame. This site has given up several interesting finds of the years, for the last couple of years I was not able to find much of any thing, a site is never hunted out as we may think. The farmer turns the ground every year, so every once in a while a coin may come up, the 1806 was laying on top of the ground, the second was just about 2 inches down, and I have detected the heck out of this place well maybe. DSC01983.webp
 
Upvote 22
Halfpenny, please.:thumbsup:
 
Wow awesome early coppers
 
14 years strong, with 14 more I'm sure!
 
That's 2 excellent finds.
Bless that farmer and Congrats.
It pays to be persistent.
 
Those Liverpool ship halfpennies are pretty common but this is the first time I've seen one dug in Canada. Not that it means much because conder tokens don't turn up as much as I would have expected them to, now that the years have gone on and I see what has come out.
 
Very nice old coppers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom