What's new

A new way to Dump....

legend76

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
880
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple weeks ago, I posted a question asking if the self-checkouts at Wal-Mart, etc. would accept halves. Well, I checked yesterday at a Wal-Mart, and it DOES take them. I told the misses that she has to use halves for all her walmart purchases ;D
Anyway, it will be a good way to dump a few if you make a small purchase. Ya'll try your wal-marts, etc. and let me know.
HH, Legend
 
Upvote 0
gr8 idea and thanx. I will try. This is the stuff i wanna read about on this forum.
 
Also, I'm curious if I pay with halves and someone else comes behind me and with their purchase, they are getting back 50 cents or more, will they get a half in change? (Sorry, I believe that is a run on sentence). I believe they would get a half back. I'll let ya'll know what I find out.

Legend
 
nice, I wonder what other self checkouts take halves, sit there with a bucket and trade customers 40 halves for a 20$ bill all day haha.
 
I forgot to check last time I was there. But I hope they do I'll fill my pockets :thumbsup:
 
I tried to use halves the other day on a self paying parking machine. It rejected them...:( I might try the walmart thing though. Hope it works.
 
Mine have always been rejected at Walmarts and others but I will try some more
 
Ha ha.

If I told my wife she could only make purchases with half dollars i would get a look that kills.

I'll have to check into it though......

Mojo
 
legend76 said:
I told the misses that she has to use halves for all her walmart purchases ;D
Well, that didn't work. She spends $100 at wal-mart today, so I ask "How many halves did you use". None "She was in a hurry". Oh, OK.I wear the pants in my family, I swear. :laughing9:
Anyway,
HH,
Legend
 
Mojo,
I woulda got the look your talking about, but my lady knew I was joking. As much as she spends at Wal-Mart, I can't search fast enough. :laughing9: :laughing9:
Legend
 
ahh...good ole wally world, thanks for the info, i will try it tomorrow if i remember when i go to walmart.
 
legend76 said:
A couple weeks ago, I posted a question asking if the self-checkouts at Wal-Mart, etc. would accept halves. Well, I checked yesterday at a Wal-Mart, and it DOES take them. I told the misses that she has to use halves for all her walmart purchases ;D
Anyway, it will be a good way to dump a few if you make a small purchase. Ya'll try your wal-marts, etc. and let me know.
HH, Legend

Too easy to go to my bank with the coin counter and dump $1,000 in about 6 minutes. Besides, it would give the wife an "excuse" to sho- at Wal Mart more. NEVER give a woman an excuse to shop more!! :D :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom