What's new

a nice little find at the beach.

patpall22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
436
Reaction score
174
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
I was expecting more erosion at my local beach yesterday after a storm passed the area but at the high tide line I found this earring.
was my only decent find of a 8 hour hunt. I did manage allot of clad.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0059.webp
    IMG_0059.webp
    659.7 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 24
Ooo, sparkly!

Chanel logo earring - Rhinestone or diamond?

Nice find!
 
not sure, don't have diamond tester but the little research i've done on it I think rhinestones.
 
Looks good!! Hit it again!!
 
Congrats on the find.
 
Beautiful little piece!
 
Like a rhinestone cowboy LOL there was an old song with those words anyway great find hope they are diamonds Thanks for sharing
 
Looks like a nice little piece. Sometimes we just carry things out in our pockets instead of using the wheelbarrow !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom