What's new

A nice pickup **Updated**

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out running chores during lunch and swung into a bank that has rarely produced for me in the past. Going on the "Monday is the best day to CRH" I figured I would take a shot. Glad I did...

They had $230 and figuring they were a dump, opened a few on the way back to work. So far...

**Updated**

89 - 40's

It appears that I miscounted how many I got this afternoon first thinking 100 but now that I have gone back and opened them all the total was 89. The silver was concentrated in 5 rolls which had all 89 in them. The rest was someone elses dumps. Oh well, not a bad start for the month. I will take it...
 

Attachments

  • 080210.webp
    080210.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 368
Upvote 0
Re: A nice pickup

Nice score! Guess Mondays are the best day for CRH'ing. Hope there are some 90%ers in there for ya too!!
 
Re: A nice pickup

Wow, right time right place. Gotta love it when a plan comes together(Plagerism) :laughing7:....
 
Re: A nice pickup

Nice score there. Cant wait to hear the total.
 
Re: A nice pickup

Wow ! Can't wait to hear the total tonight.
HH
Rich
 
Re: A nice pickup

That sounds like quite find.

Wish could pick up my Boxes on Sunday so could go to town, dump and hit them banks too instead of 2sday and rolling Wednesday- am sure have missed so much Silver, but just hate Idea of Road Tripping on Monday to come home to all them Boxes and another road trip on Wednesday to dump'em.
 
Re: A nice pickup

Makes us skunk I mean box hunters drool.Good show! :icon_salut:
 
Re: A nice pickup

Great hit, AG....Now, How about some pix.
rileyboy
 
Re: A nice pickup

I knew there was a reason why I hated going to work on Mondays. By 100 40%ers, are you saying the first five rolls were solid 40%ers? Sounds like you could afford to take Mondays off with results like those. WTG!!
 
Wow Very nice score!!! At first all I could think to say was "DANGGG" but buck already said that ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom