Scalper
Bronze Member
I ran into a friend of mine and her husband , I was telling her about the police incident about coins and she said I have some old coins that u maybe interested in....So they stopped over to where I keep some of my newer stashes and she says I have some really old coins that I keep in a liitle coin pouch.
She didnt know what any of them were but we were shooting the breeze about a bunch of killer ebay stuff that they have and about what happened to all the Civil War uniforms, swords , pictures , buckles , pins etc. that was stolen from her aunt's house after she died ....there was trunks solid full of 1800s stuff just tons of antique collectible another words ....
Anyways will we we we talking I showed her a Walker and a Ben and she yeah (blah
) I have a bunch of those while pointing at the Bens like they were junk...
Hmmm makes me wonder whats in the "good coin stash then, I will be going over to there house to check these coins out for sure ...
She didnt know what any of them were but we were shooting the breeze about a bunch of killer ebay stuff that they have and about what happened to all the Civil War uniforms, swords , pictures , buckles , pins etc. that was stolen from her aunt's house after she died ....there was trunks solid full of 1800s stuff just tons of antique collectible another words ....
Anyways will we we we talking I showed her a Walker and a Ben and she yeah (blah
Hmmm makes me wonder whats in the "good coin stash then, I will be going over to there house to check these coins out for sure ...

Upvote
0
anyways hard to tell she said that they were all silver..... key dates
?? hopefully







