A one cent hunt yesterday, a lonely penny.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Heads.jpg
    Heads.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 619
  • tails.jpg
    tails.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 621
Upvote 0
But you got out with the grandson, that's the best part of it, I can't wait until I can take my granddaughter out with me, that will be a great day!

Chris

Remember its quality not quantity.....quality with the grandson!

THE GRANDSON IS WHAT COUNTS. I KNOW BOTH OF YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. :thumbsup:

Well...I spent four hours hunting in the woods today and only found one lonely wheat penny. :-X :P :D You two did much better than I.

Nana :wink:

I enjoy my grandson. He told me that day that I had better be proud he's my grandson. He helps get me out of those woods otherwise I would get lost. I would like to have found more coins, but like you say that's just a small part of it. Happy Hunting to all. Thanks.

I enjoy my grandson. He told me that day that I had better be proud he's my grandson. He helps get me out of those woods otherwise I would get lost. I would like to have found more coins, but like you say that's just a small part of it. Happy Hunting to all. Thanks.

Sounds like you are doing a real good job with that boy. Keep building him up. Good find. Great quality time. :thumbsup:

john

Made another little hunt today with out the grandson. He was in school. I did find a couple interesting finds though. Found my birthday, 1945 Wheatie. I try to post them soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back