What's new

A pair of Barbers

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Been 2 or 3 weeks since I have been out detecting but was able to go for about 4 hours this morning to the Chicago north side park I have been hunting this summer.

About 20 minutes into the hunt I found the first old coin of the day which was an 1892 Barber dime down about 9 inches that was an iffy signal. Toward the end of the hunt I found the 1914 Barber dime which was at about 7 inches. These are the first Barber dimes I have found at this particular location. I also found a total of 17 wheaties today. There was 7 in one hole! I am pretty sure that is the most wheaties I have ever found in one hole. Wheaties were 10, 17, 19, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29, 35, 39(2), 40, 44D(4) and 47D. Silver is pictured below.

001.webp
 
WTG, Patrick!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

7 in one hole? :o

Those Barbers are great - I'll bet there's a seated in there somewhere!
 
Nice barbers Pocket Spill..........Good take on all those wheaties as well
 
Sweet silver for sure :icon_thumleft:
 
COngrats on those silvers! :thumbsup:
 
Sweet finds!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Great hunt Patrick!

Your Barber's are awesome :thumbsup:
 
Beautiful Barbers Patrick!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
If that pair was in a poker hand, it'd win the round!
 
REALLY NICE BARBERS PATRICK , WTG! :headbang:
 
Nice Barbies there Pat.....

always a nice day when you get a Barber.....or 2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom