What's new

A Personal Salute to Wanda Edwards and Kellyco

ColonelDan

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
2,205
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I want to render a salute of appreciation to Wanda and Kellyco for their willingness to "go the extra mile" with me.

I bought my second detector from Wanda today, an Excal II. When I told her I really didn't want or need their normal bag of goodies they give with new detectors since I got those same items when I bought my Safari, she said she was willing to work with me on that score. I told her the two items I was interested in was a carbon fiber straight shaft and knob guard. She not only worked a deal with me in replacing the normal goodies with those items but also informed me of Minelab's policy of giving a 15% military discount. She then applied an additional $5.00 discount they were offering at this time. Great eh? But she wasn't done. She offered to assemble the detector with the new shaft and knob guard for me right on the spot!!!

All in all, everything I experienced today working with Wanda and Kellyco was worthy of a sincere salute of appreciation.

Thanks Wanda and Kellyco. I couldn't have asked for better treatment!!!
 
I am not surprised. In my dealings with Kellyco, they have always been great. Kellyco is a first rate outfit.
 
Last edited:
Kudos to those vendors willing to go the extra mile- the human factor!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom