What's new

A publc apology to Golden Silver

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
4,622
Reaction score
1,043
Golden Thread
0
Location
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I regret our vitrolic exchange yesterday that was totally counter to what TNet stands for .
I respect a fellow warrior that goes for the jugular when challenged and hope from here on out that we can maintain a civil relationship and propagate the principles of TNet .
Jim
 
Upvote 0
I am thankful for the appology and extend the same to you Sir. It did make for an exciting evening though. LOL. No bad blood here. Oh and there is nothing wrong with West Va. I love the state, In fact just got back from harpers ferry not too long ago. Good luck to you.

Golden Silver
 
truckinbutch said:
I regret our vitrolic exchange yesterday that was totally counter to what TNet stands for .
I respect a fellow warrior that goes for the jugular when challenged and hope from here on out that we can maintain a civil relationship and propagate the principles of TNet .
Jim

I was offended too since I am not a Charter member. I am unemployed and money is tight I would like to someday become a charter member. But comments like yours yesterday may cause some one like me to reconsider becoming a charter member.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
truckinbutch said:
I regret our vitrolic exchange yesterday that was totally counter to what TNet stands for .
I respect a fellow warrior that goes for the jugular when challenged and hope from here on out that we can maintain a civil relationship and propagate the principles of TNet .
Jim

I was offended too since I am not a Charter member. I am unemployed and money is tight I would like to someday become a charter member. But comments like yours yesterday may cause some one like me to reconsider becoming a charter member.

Mojo
sir i been thru it here time n time again leave come back n leave. A very good member i let down paid for my charter. Dis web site even though i got angry is the best on the net. :dontknow:
 
golden silver said:
I am thankful for the appology and extend the same to you Sir. It did make for an exciting evening though. LOL. No bad blood here. Oh and there is nothing wrong with West Va. I love the state, In fact just got back from harpers ferry not too long ago. Good luck to you.

Golden Silver
Handshake exchanged :hello2:
Sure did get the blood circulating for a bunch of us . Prob'ly a good thing :dontknow:
 
did I miss somthing? :dontknow:
 
Ok you can kiss now.

JK LOL

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom