ohdigger Jr. Member Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 87 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Location south east .ohio Detector(s) used Whites XLT & sovereign gt May 10, 2010 #1 found this the other day ,about 6 inches deep any ideas it is about 1 1/8 inches in diam. &about 5 oz. thanks for lookin Attachments P5040301.webp 38 KB · Views: 263 P5040303.webp 30.3 KB · Views: 268 P5040307.webp 31.5 KB · Views: 246
found this the other day ,about 6 inches deep any ideas it is about 1 1/8 inches in diam. &about 5 oz. thanks for lookin
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2010 #2 A canister shot would fit. I have dug a few. Upvote 0
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A May 10, 2010 #3 Iron Patch said: A canister shot would fit. I have dug a few. Click to expand... Upvote 0
DrGrip Sr. Member Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 491 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location North, Texas Detector(s) used White's XLT & Quick Draw II May 10, 2010 #4 Iron Patch said: A canister shot would fit. I have dug a few. Click to expand... I was thinking grape myself... Grip Upvote 0
Iron Patch said: A canister shot would fit. I have dug a few. Click to expand... I was thinking grape myself... Grip