What's new

A question about site etiquette.

DownEastDetectorist

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a silly Youtube video that I'm especially proud of. Is it allowed to post a link to it even though it's not metal detecting related? Just a video of me being silly :P
 
i would say you are fine putting it in the everything else forum
 
I've already proven that silliness will not be tolerated on this forum.

They will limit you to one post per day and no PM privileges.

And my one post today was spent to write this.

See you guys and gals tomorrow!
 
If it fits in with the family oriented (coarse language and such would most likely just end up being pulled) vein of the site then it need not be detecting related. As HuntNdig said, probably Everything Else would be the place to post it unless the content warrants a different area, and we can always move it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom