A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2020 #1 I wondered if you have had many silvers from boxes showing no enders ? Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2020 #2 Best ever was 12. Last six months have been terrible and now a lot banks are doing drive in only around here.
Best ever was 12. Last six months have been terrible and now a lot banks are doing drive in only around here.
TheMastermind Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 2,266 Reaction score 1,754 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsy Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2020 #3 Yeah, some of my best boxes had shown no enders. I've also had plenty of boxes that showed one ender and that happened to be the only silver in the box.
Yeah, some of my best boxes had shown no enders. I've also had plenty of boxes that showed one ender and that happened to be the only silver in the box.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Mar 18, 2020 #4 Probably 95-97% of my boxes show no enders. My highest silver total in a no ender box is 29 silvers.
A ArkieBassMan Silver Member Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 2,560 Reaction score 1,100 Golden Thread 0 Location AR Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2020 #5 I once had a 20-something box with no enders. 24? 26?
B blueberra Sr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 257 Reaction score 845 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Deus XP Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 18, 2020 #6 In 2019, I had 9 90% and 10 40% silver halves despite no enders. I'll be willing to bet someone else on this forum has found more.
In 2019, I had 9 90% and 10 40% silver halves despite no enders. I'll be willing to bet someone else on this forum has found more.
Avago Hero Member Joined Jun 26, 2014 Messages 817 Reaction score 1,068 Golden Thread 0 Location The 2nd State Primary Interest: Other Mar 18, 2020 #7 Most I have recorded was 26 with no enders: 9 x 90% and 17 x 40%. You just never know.
TxAg Sr. Member Joined May 7, 2017 Messages 423 Reaction score 413 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 20, 2020 #8 Just last week, I searched a no-ender box that had 29 silvers. My best no-ender box ever.
R Roll Hunting Family Jr. Member Joined Apr 14, 2020 Messages 45 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 22, 2020 #9 I'm hardly a veteran, but I had a box last week with no enders, produced 7 40%-ers. Yesterday, searched a box that had a roll with a walking liberty ender (!). That was the only silver in the box.
I'm hardly a veteran, but I had a box last week with no enders, produced 7 40%-ers. Yesterday, searched a box that had a roll with a walking liberty ender (!). That was the only silver in the box.
J Johnny5 Jr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2011 Messages 96 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelabs CTX 3030, Excalibur and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2020 #10 Can't wait till this is over I miss my weekly hunts.