What's new

A Quick Hunt Last Sunday

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a chance to spend a couple of hours at the Ft Ancient site I hunt in the wooded area on the hillside and found a few decent pieces. I found 3 nice whole Triangles, a few broken ones including a Serrated Point that would have been sweet. Also 2 Shell Beads, 1 Bone Bead, a Fish Hook Blank, and some Pottery Rim Shards.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 160
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    956.8 KB · Views: 163
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Nice stuff there I have never found a bead of any kind those are great finds as well as the rest of it.
 
Really nice, Grim! Were those surface finds, or were you digging and screening? Just curious. Thanks for showing.
 
Nice variety and finds!
 
Wo mule. That's some cool finds.Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Really nice, Grim! Were those surface finds, or were you digging and screening? Just curious. Thanks for showing.

These were all surface finds, most of them while crawling up and down a wooded hillside.
 
Glad you finally got a chance to hunt that spot again, nice finds, that serrated triangle would have been super!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom