What's new

a return of sorts

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
8,891
Reaction score
13,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
mid western ARK
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
was in the local Walmart parking lot when I spotted a credit card or something by the carts. it was a local bank debit card so I just took it over to the bank and gave it to one of the ladies inside. She looked at it and then called one of the employees over while I stood there. It was her high school son's card and she was surprised to see it, I don't think that he even knew that he had lost it, yet. Bet he get's an ear full from her. LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom