spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, this post is especially for Texastee, I know that you love to have your brain scrambled with some of my nonsense. For others like Mighty AP who love to follow my nonsense this is for you as well :icon_thumleft: AP, I think combined, our gray matter can easily fit up a gnat's butt, without touching the sides. Now on to the challenge.

What I have to offer everyone on T-Net is to get in on the ground floor of my newest creation, "The Round Tuit". People have been searching for this product for years and I know once marketed, it will fly off the shelves quicker than toilet paper. I would also like plebah, to think about getting in on this, as his writing skills are something I lack and will help me reach a larger audience

THE ROUND TUIT :hello2:

Before the grand unveiling of this much needed product, I would like to see how many want to take a stab at what it is that I will actually be selling. Let us see how many of you really think "Outside the Box".

For this contest I will either be giving away a beautiful no-prize, or a few shares of the product.. Those prizes are only for the winner and are non-transferable.

In order to be fair to some of my friends, I will wait for their input as to make sure they are not left out!!!!

Good luck everyone :icon_thumleft:

I just finished the 1st proto-type. Damn it was hard getting this thing so round! Sry it took so long Spart..........Ive been workin on your idea for muffler bearings. Almost done with that. :icon_salut:

Attachments

• tuitround.jpg
    tuitround.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 108
Mighty AP said:
I just finished the 1st proto-type. Damn it was hard getting this thing so round! Sry it took so long Spart.......... :icon_salut:

Great job there on the prototype AP!!! :headbang: Job well done Texastee2007 :hello2:

AP, you will have to change the design a little bit so we can fit in its instructions..

This will help you become a more efficient worker. For years you've heard people say, "I'll do this when I get a round tuit." So, now that you have one, you can accomplish all those things you put aside until you got a round tuit..

The funny thing is that I have had this since the mid 70's and when I went into sales in the 80's I made a ton of them to help open doors for me. Guess what?? It really did open several doors as many appreciated my sales approach. I had stopped using them in the mid 80's, but it may be time to dust off a few and hand them out now ;D

Well as always, thanks for playing and reading my post

gord said:
Too late - they've been on the market for years. You procrastinated too long.
texastee2007 said:
I will answer you as soon as I get around TU IT...LOL that was a tough one!!! I hope I'm WRITE...LOL!
Mighty AP said:
I just finished the 1st proto-type. Damn it was hard getting this thing so round! Sry it took so long Spart..........Ive been workin on your idea for muffler bearings. Almost done with that. :icon_salut:
I'm still :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Disregard anything I said in this post, I was a lil slow. I wasnt fast enough guess I'll have to be faster when I get a rount tuit.

Mighty AP said:
So TexasTee won?? Gratz Tee! I heard a rumor over in the Tech section that Spart was awarding the winner a brand new Minelab!!! WTG!!! Enjoy that new detector Tee! :icon_thumleft: :hello2: ;D

You are both winners AP and Texastee2007, the no-prize will be in the mail today :icon_thumleft:

You all are too fast......I couldn't type in a word edgewise.... :tongue3:

If its ok with you spart I think I got a new thing for today. I'm gonna llearn more about Whitchetty's when I get 'a round tuit'.

poorhunter78 said:
If its ok with you spart I think I got a new thing for today. I'm gonna llearn more about Whitchetty's when I get 'a round tuit'.

That's the SPIRIT poorhunter78 :icon_thumleft:

gord said:
Too late - they've been on the market for years. You procrastinated too long.

gord, you were right, but it was fun while it lasted. By the way, I still have an unanswered movie trivia post in the My Favorites section. Feel free to take a crack at that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back