spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I just want to take a moment to thank my secret Santa for the early Christmas gift 
It was greatly appreciated and most generous..
I hate to sound ungrateful in any way, but you should have saved the money, you can't get rid of me
Thank you again,
Sincerely....
P.S.
Whoever you are, you best send me a pm, so I will go easy on you the coming year

It was greatly appreciated and most generous..
I hate to sound ungrateful in any way, but you should have saved the money, you can't get rid of me

Thank you again,
Sincerely....
P.S.
Whoever you are, you best send me a pm, so I will go easy on you the coming year

Wasn't us this time, we gave a gift to someone else!
Glad to see you are CM again!!!!

You keep things interesting and fun, and always, you give us a lot of things to think about, plus you have a great sense of humor!








