What's new

A sunday dig!!

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went sunday morning early before it was going to hot. I found a lot of bottle's from the 1890 but some didnt make through clean and had to be smashed due to heavy ping's and small chip's !! Here's what keep the pig in the blanket was half missing but keep that for the pic's and doll eye's fell out!!
 

Attachments

  • souplid 1.webp
    souplid 1.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 266
  • souplid 2.webp
    souplid 2.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 261
  • souplid 3.webp
    souplid 3.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 253
I found a baby doll very similar to yours the eyes were missing too. Always thought it was kinda creepy.
 
how did you find the dig was it an old trash pit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom