A sunny Saturday 😎

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Woke up to the first proper frost 😬 but the sun was out and it was a beautiful day to be out in the fresh air.

Got a couple of cracking buckles today, just love them! 😆 then a beauty livery button, it’s been a while, so was very pleased to see it! Another stylus and part of a brooch, 3 muskets, buckle bits, ring, corset loop and a tack pin, a very heavy knob, 2 bits of bell metal plate, a silver pieice Passed the tin foil test) 2 weights with iron protrusions, a Roman nail, and buttons.

no low flying planes today, but a Red Kite perched in the tree watching me, tried to capture a pc as it flew over head…stunning birds, I never get tired of watching them 😆….! Tomorrow I’m going to risk searching the field furthest from the village… so I warn you now, I may have zero finds… but I feel it needs to be done, even if it’s only to rule it out! 😆 xx

IMG_0092.jpeg
IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0094.jpeg
IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg
IMG_0105.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0090.jpeg
IMG_0091.jpeg

Upvote 22

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great to see you out digging again today.

That's a different piece of silver, any idea off what?
Nice livery button, and certainly the buckles are lovely.

When you stated Kite I never thought of the bird, beautiful.

Best of luck on the new field exploration.
It'll be hard to believe that the field wouldn't yield something.

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Great to see you out digging again today.

That's a different piece of silver, any idea off what?
Nice livery button, and certainly the buckles are lovely.

When you stated Kite I never thought of the bird, beautiful.

Best of luck on the new field exploration.
It'll be hard to believe that the field wouldn't yield something.
Great to be out 😍 xx it’s the best time, was saying to himself… every time the Deus says dig, the excitement kicks hard…it’s an unreal hobby! on Saturday we start at 10, 20 mins for lunch and finish at 3:30…. and in all that time, I do not believe I have one unrelated thort in my head😆…! xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great to be out 😍 xx it’s the best time, was saying to himself… every time the Deus says dig, the excitement kicks hard…it’s an unreal hobby! on Saturday we start at 10, 20 mins for lunch and finish at 3:30…. and in all that time, I do not believe I have one unrelated thort in my head😆…! xx
I can almost fit you in the obsessed category (if you drop the 20 lunch break) :laughing7:
Having no unrelated thoughts-that's a treasure right there I say.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats.
No disrespect , but you shorted us on the muskets.
At least the American version thereof!
(L.o.l..)

Great hunt!
That silver wants to be a decorative spear point or something.
designed for strength Vs, a flat blade..
Or depending on the rock size it's upon , a cloak /blanket pin ect.
(Did you know I'm no authority on such a region of the world?)

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Congrats.
No disrespect , but you shorted us on the muskets.
At least the American version thereof!
(L.o.l..)

Great hunt!
That silver wants to be a decorative spear point or something.
designed for strength Vs, a flat blade..
Or depending on the rock size it's upon , a cloak /blanket pin ect.
(Did you know I'm no authority on such a region of the world?)

thanks RC! Soz about the lack of balls! 😬 will try and grab a few more tomoz for you! … xx

well that little spear point is prob about 2 inches long… and the rock is a piece of Roman tesserae… so… would think it’s a pin of some kind, but will take it to the FLO at the museum just in case it is “something“ and it’s silver. xx

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks RC! Soz about the lack of balls! 😬 will try and grab a few more tomoz for you! … xx

well that little spear point is prob about 2 inches long… and the rock is a piece of Roman tesserae… so… would think it’s a pin of some kind, but will take it to the FLO at the museum just in case it is “something“ and it’s silver. xx
Oh no. Lack of muskets. Not lack of musket balls.
(I know what you're thinking . But I'm out of arms reach!)

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woke up to the first proper frost 😬 but the sun was out and it was a beautiful day to be out in the fresh air.

Got a couple of cracking buckles today, just love them! 😆 then a beauty livery button, it’s been a while, so was very pleased to see it! Another stylus and part of a brooch, 3 muskets, buckle bits, ring, corset loop and a tack pin, a very heavy knob, 2 bits of bell metal plate, a silver pieice Passed the tin foil test) 2 weights with iron protrusions, a Roman nail, and buttons.

no low flying planes today, but a Red Kite perched in the tree watching me, tried to capture a pc as it flew over head…stunning birds, I never get tired of watching them 😆….! Tomorrow I’m going to risk searching the field furthest from the village… so I warn you now, I may have zero finds… but I feel it needs to be done, even if it’s only to rule it out! 😆 xx

View attachment 2117020 View attachment 2117021 View attachment 2117022 View attachment 2117023 View attachment 2117024 View attachment 2117025 View attachment 2117026 View attachment 2117027 View attachment 2117028 View attachment 2117029 View attachment 2117030 View attachment 2117031 View attachment 2117032 View attachment 2117033 View attachment 2117034 View attachment 2117035
Very Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
The jet contrail photo is cool. Looks like a major crash near lower left.
Great finds; especially the first buckle.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Pictures nice finds :) great description . Your husband is lucky to have someone as you that loves this hobby :)

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Great Pictures nice finds :) great description . Your husband is lucky to have someone as you that loves this hobby :)
Thank you! However…weirdly… he refuses to marry me… 🤔…!! 😂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions