What's new

A sunset

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
This was a couple of nights ago...I wasn't ready and almost missed it.
 

Attachments

  • 111111.webp
    111111.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 102
That's a great one. Watching sunsets is the cheapest hobby in the world and one of my favorites. This is one I caught a few years ago, but still my favorite.

sun pillar.webp
 
Beautiful, looks like the skies on fire.
 
That’s a beautiful sunset photo Ron. Thanks for sharing.
 
Breathtaking! Fall seems to have the most colorful sunsets.
 
That's a great one. Watching sunsets is the cheapest hobby in the world and one of my favorites. This is one I caught a few years ago, but still my favorite.
Yes!! That's Awesome!
 
Stunning photo! :occasion14:
 
Frame that pic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom