What's new

A Super Golden Monday

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken an I went to Bling, Bling Beach again, got there this Morning at 6:AM. As I got close to King Neptune's door I put a sign around my neck , " Will work for food" . When he saw me he threw a crumb off his table and said "Here and Don't come back". When I go back I'll wear sun glasses so he won't recognize me.
The chain is 17.2gr. of 22kt. gold with a pendant stamped 916. The ring is marked 104 RG with an orange stone. Don't think my heart can take much more in surprises!
 

Attachments

  • Monday's Jackpot 001.webp
    Monday's Jackpot 001.webp
    386.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Monday's Jackpot 002.webp
    Monday's Jackpot 002.webp
    414.2 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
Nice finds congrates
 
Congratulations on the gold 22k:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
gold.gif
Nice finds Les West Central Fl.
 
What does the 916 and RG mean? Nice finds for sure!
 
That thing is insane! Excellent find!!
 
Les, that is a stunning chain/pendant find!Congratulations!1

Are you sure that the "104" is not "10 K"? Sometimes the "K" could look like a "4" if it is worn away in spots.

Great hunting!

Lorraine
 
Very nice Les! Great Finds! I plan on going early in the morning tomorrow but after seeing what you guys are finding I probably won't get any sleep tonight. Awesome chain and pendant!
 
Thats a Very nice find!
 
Les, that is a stunning chain/pendant find!Congratulations!1

Are you sure that the "104" is not "10 K"? Sometimes the "K" could look like a "4" if it is worn away in spots.

Great hunting!

Lorraine

There is no way that thing (necklace) is 10K. High carat gold has a very distinctive look.
Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the ring....
 
Last edited:
Ken an I went to Bling, Bling Beach again, got there this Morning at 6:AM. As I got close to King Neptune's door I put a sign around my neck , " Will work for food" . When he saw me he threw a crumb off his table and said "Here and Don't come back". When I go back I'll wear sun glasses so he won't recognize me.
The chain is 17.2gr. of 22kt. gold with a pendant stamped 916. The ring is marked 104 RG with an orange stone. Don't think my heart can take much more in surprises!

Ring should be acid tested. Mfr. Mark... bet its white gold doubt its silver.... stone looks like coral
 
,m
Les, that is a stunning chain/pendant find!Congratulations!1

Are you sure that the "104" is not "10 K"? Sometimes the "K" could look like a "4" if it is worn away in spots.

Great hunting!

Lorraine

Ring does not test as gold. Might be stainless.
 
Wow Les, what a great day for sure. Hope you keep the them so I can see them when I get back down. WTG!!!!!
 
Freaking AWESOME! :notworthy:
 
Ive daydreamed many times about seeing something like that in my scoop...beautiful find...congrats Les.
 
That is a great gold chain find! Congratulations, and a nice looking ring as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom