What's new

A Super Golden Monday

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken an I went to Bling, Bling Beach again, got there this Morning at 6:AM. As I got close to King Neptune's door I put a sign around my neck , " Will work for food" . When he saw me he threw a crumb off his table and said "Here and Don't come back". When I go back I'll wear sun glasses so he won't recognize me.
The chain is 17.2gr. of 22kt. gold with a pendant stamped 916. The ring is marked 104 RG with an orange stone. Don't think my heart can take much more in surprises!
 

Attachments

  • Monday's Jackpot 001.webp
    Monday's Jackpot 001.webp
    386.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Monday's Jackpot 002.webp
    Monday's Jackpot 002.webp
    414.2 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright:Les West Central Fl, That is beautiful!:icon_thumleft: Thanks for sharing your find. Glad You had a Fantastic Day!!!!!
If you can't take no more I sure will.:laughing7:
 
Les, since it was not in my scoop, I am glad and happy that it was in your scoop. That chain is beautiful. GH, Don
 
Man Les your killing us, were going to follow you around to this Bling Bling beach, Great Finds, HH
 
Les that chain is awesome!
 
Wow great frikin find!!!! Congrats
 
Les you and Ken must be following Mr. T around you have really found some bling chains. Nice seeing you guys again, wished id had a little more time to chat. Did you do a body count ..... 8 people swinging detectors was my count. You are one heck of a hunter....

Dew
 
You got a gold magnet on the end of your coil !!! Congrads on another great find !
 
Les,
Just curious which detector you were using, and how it hit on gold chain.
Rich
 
Great find Les, I am using an Infinium, keep up your good work.
Rich
 
Hey Les, that chain was outstanding when you showed it to me Monday! Keep up the great recoveries!!!!
 
Great finds Les, luck is riding with you, love that gold, HH
 
What everybody else said and then some .
 
Great find Master!!
 
awesome chain and pendant! congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom