What's new

A supernatural experience at Picketpost Mountain/Alamo Wash.

Not bad! Hopefully you get some gold out of it. If your making money selling sand to artists maybe go up to Sedona and see if there's some red sand in all those red rocks up there.
 
Great idea for selling the black sands. Shipping is going to be a killer.
 
I have been looking at Ebay,not so good yet.
Red sands would be great to add to my black though.
Shipping would be high,but then again an artists painting,with actual black sands from Az might be a catcher.
I know,these black sands came from the Supes where the LDM is.
 
The first thing that comes to mind when I am playing with black sands is those toys you get with a magnet and you try to put hair and a beard on the bald guy.
 
Never heard or seen any of those.
 
Nope,never seen one.But a good idea.
 
Nope,never seen one.But a good idea.

You've never seen one?? Roadrunner, where have you been? I remember those from when I was a kid. You don't see too many anymore but they're still out there.
 
You've never seen one?? Roadrunner, where have you been? I remember those from when I was a kid. You don't see too many anymore but they're still out there.

Don't know, I was a military brat. Spent to much time with my hands folded in my lap and behaving I guess.
Maybe my dad picked out things for me to play with that where related to job professions.
Plus,the other brats had nothing better than mine.
 
Now that you know about them you'll have to run out and buy one to play with. Lol!
 
I was a military brat too. I used to take old minuteman missile components out of the base land fill in Montana and take them apart for the solenoids and other components. When I wasn't taking the gunpowder out of dad's shotgun shells and blowing things up with my Estes rocket controller, I would go out hiking and looking for fossils.
 
Now that you know about them you'll have to run out and buy one to play with. Lol!

No man he has enough black sands to make his own............... and probably ten thousand more.
 
I was a military brat too. I used to take old minuteman missile components out of the base land fill in Montana and take them apart for the solenoids and other components. When I wasn't taking the gunpowder out of dad's shotgun shells and blowing things up with my Estes rocket controller, I would go out hiking and looking for fossils.

So that's where all our money goes, in the base landfills. Nice!
 
That's where it goes! On Okinawa in the sixties some friends and I dug an x-ray tube out of the land fill and made us an x-ray machine. Landfills on military installations are a gold mine of treasure!!!
 
I used to make my own gunpowder also.
Estes rockets also.
 
Sounds like you two are pretty handy! Now let's see if you two can get together and make a magnet that will pick up gold.
 
That would work. An electro magnet that would pick up gold by its density properties.
About the size of a garrett propointer.
But strong enough to pick up at least 8ozs.
Would work on the standard 9volt,but have a small coil and a chip backed by a transister to up the voltage.
Something like a stun gun but in reverse.
 
A tractor beam is what we need!! Something with TONS of capacity to rip it right out of the ground beneath our feet!! Maybe when the Annunaki come back with Niberu they will show us how it's done. Oh crap! I forgot that we were their slaves. We were how they got their gold. OOOOOOPS.
 
A tractor beam is what we need!! Something with TONS of capacity to rip it right out of the ground beneath our feet!! Maybe when the Annunaki come back with Niberu they will show us how it's done. Oh crap! I forgot that we were their slaves. We were how they got their gold. OOOOOOPS.

No, a tractor beam would be too strong. While its pulling the gold out, it would wind up pulling the earth out into space to where it would be stuck for all eternity! Oh wait, it already is! Never mind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom