What's new

A suspender buckle maybe

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
What do you guys think of this? Is it a suspender buckle? dug it up a couple days ago
 

Attachments

  • 101_1460.webp
    101_1460.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 101_1461.webp
    101_1461.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 224
A bit frilly for a man how about 1/2 of a ladies belt buckle?
 
Upvote 0
I agree with relic and Jim.
 
Upvote 0
I have dug those but never with the stone,nice!
 
Upvote 0
Unfortunately there's not a clip on the back, only a hook. ticm, look very carfully under a magnifying glass it the back of this and see if you can spot the solder marks. There should be two little dots about half way, or even a single dot of gray in the middle if this a buckle (which I'm 90% sure it is. ) They may be hard to see at first.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom