What's new

A 'Thank You To TN' Is In Order

Jarl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
822
Reaction score
739
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends,

I just wanted to forward my sincerest appreciation and thanks for the responses and votes regarding my most recent post, 'Three Rings...Two Reunited', which earned me an Honorable Mention! I never really expected to see that award on my profile, but there it is. TN is without a doubt one of the best sites I have ever been a part of. Thank you all!! :thumbsup:

~ Jarl
 
Half the fun of md'ing is camaraderie with fellow hunter hobbyists, and knowing you've helped out someone-in-need. No amount of hoarding your finds for your own profit and secrecy can beat that. Congratz again !
 
Congrats to you Jarl!
Well deserved!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom