What's new

A thin week

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I haven't posted much lately as I haven't had much to brag about. I netted a 1964 Ken and a 1968 Ken yesterday along with three war nickels and a 1923 buffalo. Today I got another four Roosevelt dimes, a 1964 Washington quarter and two more war nickels. I'm still hunting with the same zeal but haven't had as much luck.

That's the way this hobby goes. For nearly three months I would get a major score (like a solid roll) every week. I guess that couldn't last forever. But I know the silver is still out there and I plan to get my share.

Good luck everyone.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
obsessedwithsilver said:
For nearly three months I would get a major score (like a solid roll) every week. I guess that couldn't last forever.


It kind of spoils you when you get some good boxes doesn't it?
 
this whole month has been slow for me. jan of last year was my 2nd best month of the year. i thought that we would see alot of silver after christmas when everyone is broke and cashing it in :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom