What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED A thooth?

Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
442
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA, Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought this for $5 at a yardsale, but I don't know what it actually is. I think it's a tooth, but it could be a horn. Can anybody confirm? I'd really like to know what animal it's from as well. It's about 6" long, so whatever it is from must have been pretty big.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220521_162324.webp
    IMG_20220521_162324.webp
    668.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20220521_162321.webp
    IMG_20220521_162321.webp
    882.6 KB · Views: 88
Walrus tusks have a curve. Does your object have a curve to it? I can not tell from picture.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
I found a decent picture of a walrus tusk, sounds like you guys may be right.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220521-182053_1.webp
    Screenshot_20220521-182053_1.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom