What's new

A Ton of Targets!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Tony to hit a couple new sites we've been eyeing...nothing spectacular but I was quite pleased with the results. Favorite finds are the Canada Militia button and the lead soldier...got to figure out what exactly he was holding...ideas?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160314_160220_edit.webp
    IMG_20160314_160220_edit.webp
    860.9 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20160314_161358_edit.webp
    IMG_20160314_161358_edit.webp
    92 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20160314_161405_edit.webp
    IMG_20160314_161405_edit.webp
    129.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20160314_161417_edit.webp
    IMG_20160314_161417_edit.webp
    101.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20160314_161457_edit.webp
    IMG_20160314_161457_edit.webp
    403.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Upvote 44
Yeah a ton of targets, and a couple of good ones.
Button, and the toy. I think I have a total of one lead soldier.
Is that a shoe buckle frame in there ?

Yep...first target of the day in fact!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom