Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
That commie shovel will be good for burying the many unwanted female babies that they murder and all the dogs and cats they torture. :angry4:
+1

Shake n Flake

Jun 3, 2010
Midtown Sac
Re: A tool every metal detector should have! Too bad I have no idea how to get o

LOL!!! :D I have to admit being impressed by the julienne and grappling hook functions. Unfortunately, since I'd have to enlist in the PRC army, I'll have to do without. What nobody noted was the piece of equipment that made the first Gold Rush so big: the endless supply of cheap Chinese labor.

The best part was the music--somewhere between "People's Great Inspired Proletariat Victory" and "Guns of the Magnificent Seven".

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: A tool every metal detector should have! Too bad I have no idea how to get o

Can you imagine putting your foot on it for leverage when digging and your foot slipping off the side and cutting your foot in 1/2. That was great. I bet they built that dam with it also. They should have put it over some heat and made some stir fry after chopping the veggies.
Thanks,, that was a fun motivational link :thumbsup:
Happy Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread