M Mrtodd Sr. Member Joined Aug 28, 2014 Messages 260 Reaction score 379 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2019 Thread Owner #1
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2019 #2 Or a claw
PetesPockets55 Bronze Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 1,739 Reaction score 3,151 Golden Thread 0 Location Indian River Co., Fl Detector(s) used AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (: Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2019 #3 Are you asking about all three?
AeroMike Sr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 349 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Area of Nevada Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon Jul 1, 2019 #4 if you're asking about the top piece then yes that is a tooth. too what would need photos from diff angles but for now I would say bovine. On a different note, that one key looks all bent and worn lol
if you're asking about the top piece then yes that is a tooth. too what would need photos from diff angles but for now I would say bovine. On a different note, that one key looks all bent and worn lol
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2019 #5 I like da tooffs dat have a lot of gold on-em
E Eagleone1025 Jr. Member Joined Jan 21, 2019 Messages 26 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2019 #6 The bottom one looks like an arrow head. The bent key is still a key and the others...?
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 7, 2019 #7 Looks like one. I say definitely maybe.
kenstein Hero Member Joined Sep 28, 2012 Messages 577 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Jul 9, 2019 #8 Where was the tooth found? I have found similar looking fragments in North Sulphur River (northeast Texas). Was told they were from camels.
Where was the tooth found? I have found similar looking fragments in North Sulphur River (northeast Texas). Was told they were from camels.