My girlfriend laughs every time I tuck my cargo pants into my rubber boots before I go out. I think she'd leave me if I ever left the house looking like that. She'd probably be happy if I came back with a ring like that though.
Just curious, what makes him a "top pro"?
That's right. With those finds he's hunting a very exclusive, high end resort/beach. They don't wear that kind of jewelry by me that's for sure.Location Location Location. That what makes a pro. I'd love to take some of them to my places and see if they can find gold like this.
Perfect example .. CRACKBADGER killed it.. he was in Korea and found tons of gold goodies, Stunning treasures...they even gave him his own forum here on Tnet.. But when he got back home to Florida.. NaDa.. And if memory serves me correct Birdman on the forum hunted with Crackbagder... same, some beautiful treasures.. I don't believe he has posted but a few golds since his return..That guy CRACKBADGER - used to post up goodies like that some years ago here . $$$$$$$$$$$$$
NOW THATS THE CLASSIC UNIFORM STYLE FOR THE MAN THAT HAS IT ALL . SO THATS WHAT A REAL PRO LOOKS LIKE , NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.