What's new

A Top Pros Gold Finds

cjc

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
801
Reaction score
1,151
Golden Thread
0
Location
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
Leaves even a blowhard like me speechless. Rock in the front appraised at $18500 USD, and a Choppard chain up top. Oh ya, and a 90 gram 18k Russian chain to the left of that...
I try to like this guy but its not easy.
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
 

Attachments

  • roland.webp
    roland.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 368
  • Roland.webp
    Roland.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Upvote 22
heh...
been setups like that since the 80's.
 
Last edited:
Im amazed at the quantity of the finds. Obviously if you dont hunt you find Squat... And if you hunt all the time, you may find all the time but location is the key as well as patience and top quality gear with experience.

Anybody know where hes from? I see all appraisals in CAD... and.... Im in Canada too ;) i want some of this gold!
 
That's right. With those finds he's hunting a very exclusive, high end resort/beach. They don't wear that kind of jewelry by me that's for sure.

I hear ya...LOL
 
A Great bunch of gold finds.

Now where to get top dollar for the pieces you want to sell?
Davers
 
Sheez! I need to get to a beach one of these days. Congrats on the rocked out ring. I wouldn't mind one of those to keep my wife quiet about my detecting addiction.

Cheers!

After a few months to a year I;m afraid the wife might start Complaining again.
"what have you done for me lately?"
 
60.gif ...AND A GOOD MACHINE AND A LITTLE LUCK DONT HURT EITHER
 
Also, Casper, the guy who found all that says the same thing as you do: " I do what they (the competition) won't." I've seen you do just that when you got the big sapphire and a ton of other stuff as I was down the beach getting skunked!
rgrdz
clive
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom