What's new

A Treasures Trove

hfaustkw

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
A Treasure's Trove

My daughter is doing a project for school on the Grand Canyon which she needs to include a human interest story on. She remembered the treasure's trove story and was hoping to find out information on any tokens and what jewel it was related to in the grand canyon. We looked to see if the Official Solution guide was available at bookstores. It was only available online and we were hoping to finish her project this weekend. We also see that the original websites are now down and we would appreciate any help.
 
Re: A Treasure's Trove

I have seen these postings. I can't seem to find anything that relates to the grand canyon. Also, some of the links are no longer up. Thank you for trying.
 
Re: A Treasure's Trove

Yea I Didn't follow it real close

I was hopeing somone mentioned it though.

Sent "cmschut" A Private Message you'll find her in there.

she was involved in the hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom