What's new

A Trifecta on 90s and a good load of 40s

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

I had me a couple nice boxes. One box had a Ben, a Walker and a 1964. A 90% trifecta. No Barber though :'( There was also 11 40's. The other box had 26 - 40's. As you can see from the picture, Ol' Ben was staring right at me. I think he followed me back from Philly...LOL. Not a bad score at all.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_37.webp
    ScreenHunter_37.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 370
  • ScreenHunter_38.webp
    ScreenHunter_38.webp
    83 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

Great score! I remember the first box of halves I bought (was a dream box) had a Franklin or two showing on the end of a roll. I was hooked at that point.

Jim
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

nice box. I love when silver is showing, makes the whole box more exciting. in 5 months I still havent found a walker, good job
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

Very nice

The box I pulled W.L.'s out of last week had 1 on the end but wasn't on the top side. When I picked that roll up and went to tear it I caught a glimpse of it after I started pealing it open.I almost stopped just to get a picture. but I just couldn't wait.

Congrats on your boxes. It seems some collections are starting to make their way back to the banks. Keeping my hopes up for more Dream Boxes.

Mojo
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

Love those trifectas!
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

TXTim said:
Love those trifectas!
I need a four-fecta. That would be with a Barber.
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

Love those pictures SF.......excellent day! I sure hope you pull a Barber soon.....your due!!!!

I haven't seen a Frankie on the end in quite a while. Now I remember what it looks like....ha!
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

Silver_Fox said:
Ol' Ben was staring right at me. I think he followed me back from Philly
Or at least ol Ben's ghost is looking over your shoulder and bringing you good luck. :wink:

nice haul!
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

cyberdan said:
Silver_Fox said:
Ol' Ben was staring right at me. I think he followed me back from Philly
Or at least ol Ben's ghost is looking over your shoulder and bringing you good luck. :wink:

nice haul!
I visited his grave and his house while there. Maybe those few words I said to him helped. I think he talked to the silver God's for me :thumbsup:
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

Yea buddy! Nice haul! 8)

Red
 
Re: A Trifecta on 90's and a good load of 40's

jim4silver said:
Great score! I remember the first box of halves I bought (was a dream box) had a Franklin or two showing on the end of a roll. I was hooked at that point.

Jim
and i like believed u when u said u were quitting crh for a while to pay more attention to ur business ? RIGHT ---- BELLY LAUGH !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom