What's new

A two for one lol

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
10,889
Golden Thread
0
Got this roller buckle that's attached to the clip together . Didn't really get on to much at the cavalry site today. I think someone has been hitting it . It's been awhile since I've been. It was rather quiet this go around
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3495.webp
    IMG_3495.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3500.webp
    IMG_3500.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3499.webp
    IMG_3499.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Upvote 13
Well done !
 
Forgot about this pocket knife I got today too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3509.webp
    IMG_3509.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
Got this roller buckle that's attached to the clip together . Didn't really get on to much at the cavalry site today. I think someone has been hitting it . It's been awhile since I've been. It was rather quiet this go around
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom