Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fortunately, this was not me. An elderly man was greeting people as they came in church, he was and is a very nice and happy man. However, after greeting a lot of people, shaking hands etc, his wife hurried over to him and handed him a Kleenex. The man looked over to the mirror nearby and turned beet red as he saw the rather large booger hanging from his nose. He shook his head as he wiped his nose and thought about how long it had been that way. He told me that he had blown his nose right before he started greeting people, so everyone had to have seen it. Can't believe it he said, then he grinned and said at least it wasn't toilet paper hanging out his pants. Years ago, while working at Brodix, a man approached myself and another man as we worked on a machine. This man was what some would call a Know it all that never did anything wrong and he had just recently caused another man some grief. As we looked up to see what he needed, all either one of us could focus on was the long booger hanging from his nose. Every time he breathed, it would flutter back and forth. Normally, either one of us would have told someone that they needed to wipe their nose but we let it slide this time. As the man walked away, my friend looked at me and asked, "You would tell me, would't you?" I grinned and told him, "of course, I would have told anyone else but for who it was." My friend wondered how long it would be before anyone told him, turned out, no body did but everybody saw it. If I had seen the elderly man, I would have told him just like l told the old man eating the ice cream cone that he had ice cream on the tip of his nose two days ago. The old man grinned like a little boy, wiped his nose and got back to what was more important.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread