What's new

A.W. DENVER AUEX Good for 5 cent Drink.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all.
I visited one of the city parks in Rochester, Minnesota.
I never thought I would be finding a token.
It is almost the size of a cent, so I'm guessing 19.0 millimeters.
It was black with dirt so I cleaned it.
Any information on what it was?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1169.JPGtoken f.webp
    DSCF1169.JPGtoken f.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF1175.JPGtoken b.webp
    DSCF1175.JPGtoken b.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF1173.JPGtoken.webp
    DSCF1173.JPGtoken.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF1174.JPGtoken y.webp
    DSCF1174.JPGtoken y.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 57
I read that name as "A.W. Devereaux". Neat find.
 
Cool find !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom